HomeClean BeautySkin Care For Mature Skin: Embracing Aging Gracefully

    Skin Care For Mature Skin: Embracing Aging Gracefully

    With age comes experience, wisdom and beauty. We’ve entered a new age of skin care that celebrates the aging process, especially focusing on the needs of mature skin. Instead of concentrating on anti-aging, it’s time to emphasize keeping your skin healthy and radiant, no matter your age. Read on for our guide to embracing aging gracefully with skin care for mature skin.

    How Skin Ages | Signs Of Aging | How To Age Gracefully

    How Skin Ages

    Two Aging Processes

    As we get older, our bodies naturally start to age, a process called intrinsic aging. This is a continual mechanism by which our cellular and biological functions slow down. With time, the skin’s strong and flexible matrix begins to weaken and hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen naturally deplete. Intrinsic aging accounts for only 10% of skin changes; the remaining 90% is caused by these external influences which…

    Read the full article originally published at

    Eminence Organics
    Eminence Organics
    Eminence Organic Skin Care offers effective and professional natural, organic and Biodynamic skin care products to leading spas worldwide.


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    - Advertisment -

    Most Popular

    Recent Comments